how can i get a free land ?

NikkieBella361

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

If you are a premium member, you can get the chance to live in a Linden home if you choose to. That won't cost you anything extra. If not, you will have to pay for land unless you find a place that is willing to let you use their land without paying anything for it. You will have to search for such a place - in world or on the marketplace. But as Griffin says, nothing is free, so there may be strings attached if you find something that looks free...

- Luc -

NikkieBella361 wrote:

pliz i need it :smileysad:

Hi Nikkie!  Welcome to SL and to the SL forums!  As others have said, land is not free.  Become a premium uses to get a 512 parcel, or use your credit card to purchase Linden and buy some!  I hope this helps!

Peace!

Nobody needs land.  You might want land, but you don't need to have it.  You won't end up sleeping under a bridge or in a cardboard box, and you won't have to rent a storage locker to put all your stuff in.  If you don't want to pay for a Premium membership and qualify for a Linden Home, save your pennies until you can buy or rent a place.  If that's what you want, it's worth waiting for.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.