Sim BlueBell

Miloslav Paulino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My name is Miloslav Paulino. My mail is vvhal@seznam.cz.

I rented  the sim BlueBell from Webster Ethaniel, (or Talissa Turbo). I have a lot of my unique work there. And the sim is closed.

Please, answer me, what is going on. If the sim has problem, please, open it for one day to save my work. I do not know what is the problem.

Thank you very much. Mloslav Paulino.

2 answers to this question

You can always report a region that is off line by submitting a support case.  Use the category Land & Region >> Report an offline Region .  You do not need to be the landowner or a resident on the region.  In fact, I just submitted a support case for your region myself.  If there is nothing seriously wrong, it should be back on line within a half hour.  Linden Lab usualy responds to that type of support case very quickly. 

If it is not online soon, then something is seriously wrong -- possibly your landlord has left Second Life.  If that is the case, you may submit a support case to ask Linden Lab to open the region temporarily so you can remove your belongings.

• Like 2

Additional information ....

Here is the response from Linden Lab:

"Thank you for contacting Linden Lab with your query about region BlueBell. It appears that the island has been taken offline intentionally. At this time, there are no indications of plans to reactivate it. "

That means that your landlord has either left SL or at least abandoned his land.  You may submiot a case to Linde Lab to ask them to open the region long enough for your to retrieve your property.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.