Prim available count

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Back again with the same problem...I am constantly losing prim availability when nothing new has been rezzed.

Last night when I signed off, I had 69 available.  I signed in this morning, I have 38 available :(  The difference is always in the "owned by parcel owner" and/or under my name in object owners.

No one knows my password to use my avi, it has not been compromised because my money is still there, and I've gone through the whole region....there is nothing new or things that should not be there.  Not ghosted prims because I haven't been inworld during this time to rez anything.

This is a big problem for me...I am constantly having to take objects away to make prims available for my blogging efforts up on my platform :(

I just don't get it...any advice?

ETA:  @Markham....I'm techno challenged :(  What am I looking for in that linkset?  There are a lot of items in there, I have over 3500 prims rezzed.  Nothing looks out of the ordinary or stands out to me....

@Lindal...yes, I have fields of flowers, butterflies and dragonflies.  But none of them look like they are reproducing or making new.  They all look like the same amount, when I watch them.  How would I know for sure if temp rezzers?

@Lindal...not temp rezzers.

To either one of you....I'm now down to 1 prim available.  I have noticed the difference is showing up in selected/sat upon. I thought that didn't take away from prim count?  Could that be it?  But it doesn't explain, that in the last 2 weeks or so, I've lost approx 200 prims on top of this :(

ETA:  I just did a region restart and it cleared out the sat upon, but my available prim count is still at 1 :(

ETA:  @Ohjiro...Thank you so much for noticing that!! Problem is, although it let me delete the van, the ivy won't :(

Wow, each time I try to delete, my prim availability goes up...I'm now at 447, so this problem was worse than I thought...the object is still there, will continue to delete.  Where was this listed so many times that you noticed, for future reference?

omg, final tally...that thing ate up 746 prims :(  Thank you so much for noticing that!!  I have never seen something do that before

3 answers to this question

Kylie, do you have any temp rezzers on your land?  Things that create a field of flowers, or a flock of butterflies or fish?

EDIT:  A temp rezzer will have an emitter object.  It might be transparent.  Look to see where the emitted objects are coming from, enable transparent textures with CTRL+ALT+T and see if you can see the emitter prim.

• Like 2

Take stock of your items, their sizes, and if when you come back there are less prims available you should be able to ascertain the what and why. Also go to Build/Pathfinding/Linksets. Check that too.

You might have an object with a script that is rezzing items, either automatically or when a user touches the object. You should be able to find that in the linksets.

• Like 1

I paid a visit to your sim. While I was there I noticed the prim available count go up and down between 30 something and 0.

Couldn't spot what was doing it but I did notice one odd object. You have someting called Van Ivy, which is a van with some ivy draped over it. It is listed about 40 times in the same position with a land impact of 17 for each copy. I suggest you try taking it back into your inventory and see what happens.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.