May I place a private sim bext to or connected to the black sea or other LL water?

Allure Cristole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

I am interested in getting a private sim that is some how connected via waterways to the blake sea abd or other linden water

Is this possible to do? I see a lot of others doing it so some how it must be able to be done. it does not have to have direct access. but should at least be accessable via boats not land locked :)

thanks

2 answers to this question

technically yes it is possible. In order to place one region next to an existing region you need to have permission from the estate owner of the region you want yours adjacent to. so if you want to attach to the Blake see for example you will need permission from an estate owner who is already connected. that said it is very difficult to get that permission. you have to be very active in the sailing community in order to attach to the Blake Sea region. at least that has been my experience and my understanding.

• Like 1

It's possible in theory, but I doubt that you will be able to do it in practice.  EVERYBODY would like to have their region next door to the Blake Sea.  The only ones who have managed it are the owners of the Cape Cod estate regions, and the SL Sailing Federation sims.

You have to have some gawdawfui pull with the Lindens.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.