Linden home-can I stay on land but change home layout?

CdnValleyGal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cant access control panel right now and have submitted ticket for it. And this of course is happening just when i was thinkin id check to see if i can change layout of my home. I dont want to abandon bcuz i like the spot im in as its on the water. I just want a different layout.

tx so much for any help

1 answer to this question

That all depends on what you mean by the "layout".  According to your covenant, "You are not allowed to:

•  Terraform Linden Home land, sell it, deed it to a group, join it with another parcel, or divide the land.
  • Modify the structure.  For example, you can not  move or eliminate individual components of your Linden Home such as the fireplace or a window.
  • Move or rotate the structure.  Your Linden Home must remain as it came on its 512m2 parcel. "

However, you may decorate your home as you choose, using the control panel or adding objects and materials of your own liking. People have added walls, stairways, and lofts, lowered ceilings, covered over pools, and done all sorts of imaginative things to change lighting. If the things you have in mind are more substantial than that, you may either abandon your home and choose one with a different style or leave Linden Homes altogether and use your Premium land fee waiver to cover the monthly fees for a 512 sq m parcel elsewhere on the Mainland.  Then you can build a home of any type you choose.

BTW, don't bother submitting a support case for something as simple as the control panel.  Contact Live Chat.  They are experts at fixing stuck panels, and you have already paid for that service.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.