Is it possible that someone could steal a piece of your land?

MsSweetLuv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just bought a mainland and i checked my land lines to where my land ends so the region had to restart and when i came back on sl part of my land was not mines anymore. Then someone bought a land next to mines and now some of my land is theirs now. So is it possible that someone could steal a piece of your land?

2 answers to this question

No, but there might be some confusion about where the boundary lines are.  On my own region, for example, I will often offer to adjust parcel sizes and boundaries when tenants change.  I always discuss these changes with other tenants who have adjoining parcels, giving them the first opportunity to have me move their property lines, if they wish.  Other landowners may have different policies, though, so I suppose it's possible that your region's owner may have adjusted boundaries (accidentally or on purpose) without consulting you.  Ask.

It's not possible to STEAL land, but on the Mainland, it's possible that a part of what you thought you were buying was a separate parcel, and was bought by someone else.  Always check parcel boundaries with World/Show More/Show Property Lines, and check the measurements of the boundaries against the area of the parcel in square meters.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.