I can not add any furniture or rez anything inside my linden house. Why not ?

Rider415

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My dashboard shows I 'own' this house. I can move in, add people to come in, open the door, etc. But.... I can not rez anything on the floor. I cannot set up a chair for example. The room is totally empty and I can not set up a bed, a chair, anything...

Why NOT ????

I checked all my settings, yet..........??

Yes, I have this house but what good is it if I can not decorated the way I want.

It is a linden house, given to me as a Premium Member from Linden.

HELP !!!

5 answers to this question

Several people have been reporting similar problems with rezzing in Linden homes lately and there are bug reports in on it. Try various locations in the house - probably as close to the center of the lot as you can. You can always move things where you want after they've rezzed. It's sometimes hard to predict where things will actually pop up when they're rezzed and Linden home lots are so small it's easy to accidentally have part of the object try to rezz over a neigbor's land.

This may not have anything to do with it, but go to "About Land" and see which of your groups the land is listed under and then set your active group to that one before you try rezzing.

Keep your eyes on the forums to see if there's any more information on this problem.

• Like 1

I had a similar problem and searched the forums. I found a useful method that worked for me:

- move you cam on top of the floor in your linden home so you can see it from above.

- try rezz a testprim first (you added and retaken in your inv .. since to add a prim is no problem ;) ) to find a position that works

- if you find a good place just rezz there whatever you like and move it afterwards into the right position

thats it .. sounds funny but it really worked for me .. so it is worth a try.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.