How do i know if my current property is in the same region as other property I might be interested

Laurieliz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I currently own property in the silversides region..I am currently at the $25 a month tier, but im only holding 3, 184m..I would like to purchase another 1,400m so im at my max for the payment tier im on..from wat i understand they have to be in the same region though..Am i understanding this correctly and how do i know they are in the same region?..Sorry if this is a nubby question :x..thank you in advance:D

2 answers to this question

Hi Laurieliz

You do not need to have all your properties in the same region. There are no rules for that. You can buy parcels whereever you want on the entire mainland.

The advantage to have all parcels in the same region is though, that the prims for all parcel will be put together in one big amount, so you can administrate them just like you want on each parcel. For example you can use all the prims on one of the parcels, and no prims on the other parcels, if you prefer.

You can see the name of the region you are in, in the toolbar on the top of your screen. It will show the name of the current region, followed by some coordinate-numbers for the position of your avatar in parentheses.

So when you find a parcel you like, stand on it, and look up in the tool bar to see, which region you are in.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.