How do I have my mainland plot for sale show up on the world map as "on sale" in yellow

IvaDulo Proto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have had several properties on the Mainland for sale, I have had to abandon the lands due to the fact that , on the world map, my lands never show up with  the sale tag and marked up in "yellow" ??? I have tried to place ads, sell the lands by posting on the land tool but nothing works, can somene tell me "How do I have my mainland plot for sale show up on the world map as "on sale" in yellow ??? once an,d for all, I am tired of abandoning land because no one can see it is for sale !!! Thankyou

ivadulo proto

3 answers to this question

I have had several properties on the Mainland for sale, I have had to abandon the lands due to the fact that , on the world map, my lands never show up with  the sale tag and marked up in "yellow" ??? I have tried to place ads, sell the lands by posting on the land tool but nothing works, can somene tell me "How do I have my mainland plot for sale show up on the world map as "on sale" in yellow ??? once an,d for all, I am tired of abandoning land because no one can see it is for sale !!! Thankyou

ivadulo proto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.