Group Land Question

Bee Nexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am quite confused about group land.

One thing I would really like to know is why the group shows my contribution as "4199 sqm (4608 max)" when I have actually donated 4560 sqm. I have triple-checked this amount.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

5 answers to this question

Bee Nexen wrote:

I am quite confused about group land.

One thing I would really like to know is why the group shows my contribution as "4199 sqm (4608 max)" when I have actually donated 4560 sqm. I have triple-checked this amount.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

The 4199 sqm is the actual amount of your pledge [donation of 4560 sqm] in use on behalf of the group at the time you checked.

The 4608 sqm is the maximum sqm that your pledge [donation of 4560 sqm] can reserve taking into account the Land Group Bonus for having multiple members donating to the group.

So the Land Group can acquire more land up to the max sqm allowed by the Group Bonus maximum.

• Like 1

The actual calculation is done across all the members of the group making a pledge [donation] each time it is recalculated. There is some averaging and allocation being performed to come up with the numbers presented to you. I suspect that if each member volunteered their contribution reports and they were all added together then it would look more correct.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.