Donating tier (not land) to a group?

Wol Euler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello Forum,

I'm taking over the ownership of a group that already has all the land it needs, as the original owners no longer wish to pay tier. How can I donate (call it that) my tier allowance to the group to cover its land?

The group has been in existence for seven years, the land is covered in buildings and other sfuff which I do NOT want to disturb.

I've read the FAQs and the Knowledge Base, and cannot see any suggestion of how this works.

Thanks in advance,

Wol

2 answers to this question

hi Wol

go to the land manager at your profile page, and raise the level of land use fees to what you want to donate

than go to the group profile inwold, and at the last tab you can donate your amount of land

keep in mind this only works on mainland, estate land doesn't need leveling up the land use fees, you just have to pay the landlord :) and deed/or set the land to group

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Besides Alwin's advice, you should remember that groups get a 10% bonus on tier.  This is calculated automatically.  For example, if you donate 100 square meters of your tier, the group "Land and $" tab will show that the group has 110 square meters of tier.  This can be confusing if you are not expecting it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.