Can not logon to my sim Nikita

Leila Refenoir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

No one can log in to my sim Nikita and i paying L$2643 for it every day.  It now been nearly 21 hours and no one can get there.  The owner does nothing and is never online. The surrounding sims are ok and can be visited but nikita cannot.  It not just me it everyone is barred from the sim.  Not good enough and paying for something you don't get is not fair.

Please correct whatever is the matter so we canuse the sim again.

3 answers to this question

Contact LL. However, Tuesdays are weekly rolling restart, so check the grid status on your dahboard.

How to report an offline region

• "This region is offline."
  • "The simulator is offline."
  • "Region not available."
  • "We've got a sim down!"

No matter how you put it, it's the same thing: sometimes a region will go offline, rendering it inaccessible. The reasons are many and various. The important thing is to report it so that Linden Lab can correct the situation.

32px-KBnote.png Note: Remember to check the Status Blog — Linden Lab might already be aware of the issue, in which case we're working to fix it.

To report a region as offline, submit a support case. Both basic and premium account holders can submit cases for this particular problem:

1. Under What type of problem are you having?, select Land & Region.
  2. Under Land & Region, select Report an offline Region.
  3. Enter the region's name and any other pertinent information, such as anything unusual observed before the region went offline
  4. Click Submit.

Linden Lab will address the report as soon as possible.

• Like 2

I am there, at Nikita, right now. I have no problem teleporting into Nikita. I assume this issue is fixed now?

Editing, because I am at Nikita, and talking with OP.

Editing more for the sake of pos. ideas coming in from other folks. I could Tp in no probs, but OP says she and a lot of others cannot - they get logged out during the process of teleporting across, and are unable to log in directly to Nikita sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.