need help with scripting

prince Zackerly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i am here with an idea i hope will some buddy here help me out

so my idea was there is point A and point B i need to calculate time when person cross point A   its start the time and end when person cross point b 

i made a track so need to know who win the race will be good if an other script show the winner name the one who finish first

Take a look at llResetTime and llGetTime.  All you have to do is trigger one of them at the start of the race and the other at the end.  Without knowing how you intend to move the "bean", I can't tell you exactly what sort of trigger you'll want to use, but you can probably figure that part out.

In that case, I recommend starting by working through a couple of tutorials and then spending some time taking apart scripts that already work, to see how they tick.  Once you have written a script that almost works, feel free to come back here and ask specific questions about anything that isn't working exactly the way you expected.  That's what the LSL Scripting forum is for.  We're not here to write free scripts for people, but to trade ideas and challenges with other scripters.  Welcome to the crowd. :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.