is there an Event that works on ground rez only?

Rhemah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sassy Romano wrote:

In the rez event, get the key of the avatar to which it's attached. If null, it's not attached so must be rezzed

How would you get the avatar's uuid in the on_rez event? 

I would test for,  as you suggest in your other post, if(llGetAttached()!=0) -- or, simply, if (llGetAttached()) -- which have never let me down yet.    

• Like 1

default{    on_rez(integer total_number)    {        //i want to create and event here that will work in rez on ground only not on attach    }    attach(key id)    {        //i got a different command over here that will work on attach only which is i'm already done with it.       }}

my problem is when i create something in the "on_rez()" it also works on attach()

default{    on_rez(integer total_number)    {        if(!llGetAttached())        {            //do something that will not happen on attached!        }    }    attach(key id)    {        //i got a different command over here that will work on attach only       }}

ok i think i got it ^^ thanks again Sassy! and Inulla =D kisses!

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Sassy Romano wrote:

In the rez event, get the key of the avatar to which it's attached. If null, it's not attached so must be rezzed

How would you get the avatar's uuid in the on_rez event? 

I was replying on my phone and just making stuff up even though I knew what I intended ;)

(I couldn't remember the detail until I checked later in the evening)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.