Where can I find a resize script for unrigged mesh wrist and ankle cuffs?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've made a set of cuffs in Blender that I want to get onto the Marketplace, but I feel like I should really add a resize script first. The problem is, I don't have any knowledge on scripting what-so-ever. So I'd like to know if I could purchase one, or pick one up for free that can allow scaling on ALL axis. I love the re-size scripts that have seperate menu's for each axis.

On another note, I'd really like to learn more about scripting. If anyone knows a good place to get started, I'd really appreciate it if you shared it. I also heard that you can be taught in world? That may also be something I'd be interested in :)

If you want a resizer that's already available, start in the LSL Scripting Library.  A nice one is https://community.secondlife.com/t5/LSL-Library/Selectable-axis-Resizer/m-p/872705 . If you want to hire a scripter to write one, post in the InWorld Employment forum.

Most of us, except for the few who are professionals in RL, have learned by simply doing it.  There are some good beginner-level tutorials to get you started, but the best way to learn is to simply find a few simple scripts that you know are already in working order, and start taking them apart.  Make a small change, see if it works, and keep modifying the script until it does something quite different.  Make friends with a scripter in world or ask specific questions here when you get stuck or have questions that you can't answer for yourself by reading in the LSL wiki.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.