Searching for a blue menu script

Ayva Meili

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Am searching for a script to use for our Zooby pets. Years ago I thought there was something like this but cant' find it anymore. I want to put the food, bones, wash, pads in an object and then click it and get the different things. Used to be something you could name your blue buttons, so if I click "wash" "food" etc. it gives me one or 2 at a time. I have gotten recent giver scripts but 1 gives me one object only 1 time and the other keeps giving them to me and not stopping at 1 or 2. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

The function you are looking for would be llDialog, but there is more to it than that. You would need to have an llListen on the appropriate channel that you have assigned the llDialog to, then a listen event to receive the messages. Is this for an object/script you are creating, or for an object you already own, created by someone else? 

Ayva Meili wrote:

Am searching for a script to use for our Zooby pets. Years ago I thought there was something like this but cant' find it anymore. I want to put the food, bones, wash, pads in an object and then click it and get the different things. Used to be something you could name your blue buttons, so if I click "wash" "food" etc. it gives me one or 2 at a time. I have gotten recent giver scripts but 1 gives me one object only 1 time and the other keeps giving them to me and not stopping at 1 or 2. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

If you only get an object one time then it's gone, it was only transfer not copy.  You have to return the object to the prim with the script to store it for the next time you need it.

There are Inventory giver scripts with a menu of available inventory in the Marketplace as well as storage objects already scripted.  You may find something in the script library forum below this one or in the SL Wiki too.

This section is for asking questions about a script you are writing, not a place to get scripts.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.