Plane that anyone can fly?

Artorius Constantine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not a scriptor, I can change a few variables here and there and have a basic understanding of lsl but this is killing me.

I made a Tree that rezzes aTarn and I'd like to let anyone jump on it and fly off, but every flight script I have found is "Owner Only" and I can't seem to comment out or replace the Owner only lines or whatever I need to do to let anyone fly it. Can someone point me towards the right place to learn this or find one?

Thanks for your time!

It's easy enough to change, but it's a bit of a guessing game to try to tell you exactly what to do without knowing how the script is written.

It's almost certainly going to be testing in the changed event whether (llAvatarOnSitTarget()==llGetOwner()) or not.   It may not say that in quite those terms -- it may well get the owner's uuid elsewhere and test if (llAvatarOnSitTarget()==owner) or something.

If that's not sufficient to enable you to you see what needs changing, maybe you could post the changed event part of the script here (it's easier to read if you use the "insert code" icon, 6th in from the left in the Rich Text tab), and someone will probably be able to see what needs changing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.