Message in collision Script

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i manage a large airport in SL and Becuse of the uneven terain we had to build the airport at a highth of 55 meters we however fo not want people going below the airport (For obius reasons) recently this has become a bis issue (we have people hiding below the airport to Greif) as a result i want to put up a Systenm of phantom prims that when walked threw send a notice in local about the area below the tarmac being not open to the public.

I found this script that looks like it will do what i need http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Collision_message_sender

however it keeps of list of people it Messaged i dont want this (i want them annoyed by the message untill they get out of the Area they dont belong)

as i dont know scripting can anyone show me how to mid this script to not keep the name list?

Thank you in advance

Yeah, just sending a message repeatedly doesn't seem much of a deterrent. If it's really a problem, it would be simple enough to augment the prims (whether solid or volume-detect) with a teleport-home, or even a temporary parcel ban to get the interlopers' attention.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.