Looking to Start a Hud Based game

Darth Seetan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings all. Im looking to start a Vampire Lycan Kill or be Killed all Hud Based Game thats Grid wide. and Im guessing here would be a great place to start. Im wondering what exactly i would need. For example aka a server possibly? if ill need to get it from Linden Labs. or do i just Start making it in world. i already have an idea of what i want the game to be like and do. as well as keep track of kills on a websight. and have a concept of the game written on a notecard. Any feedback or Ideas of where to start would be helpfull thank you

For security reasons, you can't set up your own server and place it in SL's grid, so that's out, but you could set up an external server for keeping track of scores.  Experience tools are ideal for that sort of game, though, so it's not necessary to use an external server at all.  Linden Lab does not let residents set up a grid-wide experience, so people would only be able to play your game on regions that allow that experience -- basically your own regions -- but that's fortunate for the rest of us.  Most residents would be truly annoyed to have game players running through other regions, killing each other.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.