LSL Wiki shows no Dialog or Menu items... Huh?

Domitan Redenblack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

::gathers torches and pitchforks::

the lsl portals point isn't "how do I do this" it's "what tools do I have and how do they work"

that said, typing "menu dialog" into the search box still gives you several examples of how to set up variaous systems that fit that general purpose...

in firefox you can add shortcuts to trigger searchs without opening the page, and IE has a similar function (which will let you do it from any address bar and open it in the default browser in you are on a windows machine)

Hi, the Dialog category is included on the front page now. Please don't put questions inline on regular wiki pages, they are too easy to miss there. The "discussion" tab is made for those.

Or even beter, since you knew how to edit the LSL Portal page, why didn't you just add it yourself?

Cerise, thanks. Did not add because did not want to step on toes of admin there. But...

I have added "Menu (Dialog)" and "Dialog" now :matte-motes-sunglasses-1: -- Great for newbies and forgetful minds...

If these are not "stylistically approved", or could be improved, I would appreciate feedback or correction, thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.