I need help scripting .... ( attach to avatar )

Kaska Kutenai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to make a transformation like thing and it requires completely changing the characters form ...

But the problem i have having is it ask for promission everytime and it will get really annoying if i have to click ok 13 times just to attach the different form so what i was wondering is if there a way to attach all the objects with only requesting attach promission one time .

It will be easy using Experiences -- if this can be associated with an Experience (that is, all the attachments will only ever change on land enabling the experience, and all attachment-wearers will grant experience permissions once).

(But, does there really need to be more than one fitted mesh object to attach? Or... maybe your application demands different end-user permissions settings for different parts of the assembled avatar, hence demanding separate attachments? I guess there could be reasons.)

If you aren't using experiences, you'll have to use RLV with Relays to do transformations.

And if you don't want it asking about each element, you'll want to give a folder to the #RLV of the transformee, and then do a force-attach or force-wear for each attachment/clothing part or the whole folder (or have one attachment that then rezzez the others so regular llAttachToAvatar() will work.)

Unfortunately, the TF players voices were shouted down about having the RLV command "acceptpermissions" work for temp-attach requests....not even a Debug Setting to permit it being auto-accepted.  Same with AutoAccepting inventory gives to #RLV......so TF players have gotten used to having to click a lot of accept dialogs.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.