Help Please !!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is probably not the right place to post this but after reading over the  [help and support] forums for two hours Im more than a little frustrated, to say that I'd like to see a simple  box  asking what  the problem is and someoen sorting it out would be putting it midly right baout now. 

Earlier today I picked up a cocktail in SL  and  then  put it down and deleted it  for the last  few hours  I have  been unable to  'stop animation'  on my  avatar I have tried  the preferences I've tried a stop all animations  item, finaly I stopped falling down  drunk, but am now  getting  this pop up  'error' message  every  five minutes or less and can not get rid  of it.  I went as far as to uninstal and re install the  viewer incase that was the problem.

Error message as follows:  Anikiba cocktail(232.65, 43.60)

Script trying to trigger animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set
Script trying to trigger animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set

Would someone anyone  please  help or give me a link that I can get real help at. 

Thanks

Hello Silhouette.

1rst thought: Did you try to block the pop up window when it's appeared suddently in your screen?

2nd thought: Open your inventory (current outfit) and check out if you still wear the drink. My feeling is that you just deleted it without detaching it and thats why you get this message even you re-install the viewer.

EDIT: It would be better to post your question in Q A

I don't think you can have deleted it, even though you think you have.   Try going to the location specified in the error message (there should be a third component to the vector location it gives you) and see if you can find the drink -- that message is caused by the script in the drink that plays the sipping and falling over drunk anims not having proper error handling.   And if you had deleted the object, the script wouldn't be there to spam you.

Innula's right.  The script can't be sending error messags if the object that it's in has been deleted. I agree with Innula that you have probably dropped it.  You are still its owner and it is telling you that it can't function because you haven't given it permission. (Wearing an object that is scripted to animate your av will automatically grant permission.  Rezzing it on the ground will not.) 

Unless you can remember exactly where you picked up the object and put it down again, relocating it may be hard. If you can get even reasonably close, though, type CTRL + N to open your Beacons control window.  Then check the box that says "Scripted Objects" and uncheck everything else.  All scripted objects in the area will be highlighted in red. Turn on the "Select Only My Objects" function in your Tools menu and then investigate each highlighted object in turn with your Edit tool until you find the one you're looking for.  Turn off the beacons with CTRL + N when you are finished.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.