SOLVED

Ooshie Pancake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "buyable option".  It's a fairly straightforward vendor script. Are you asking for help with making your script do something else?

EDIT:  Ah..  I see what you mean, from your comment on another thread. To make this into a true vendor script that collects money, you'll have to do quite a bit of work.  Basically, it will involve rewriting the script to assign a price to each item in the vendor's inventory -- either ahead of time from lists that you provide, possibly on a notecard or by reading the prices from the objects themselves.  You'll have to manage the list of prices and item names in your menu structure and then use the menu to set the price with llSetPayPrice, finally using a money event to complete the transaction.  It's not a terribly difficult scripting challenge, but it is rather complicated for a beginning scripter.  If you are simply looking for a vendor script for your shop, I'd recommend spending the money to get one that is already made for the job.  There are hundreds out there in Marketplace and other venues in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.