Inworld

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

This picture is perfection! The atmosphere & light is magical! Yr avatar a miracle in beauty. 
I have not been on SL since 2008 when my favourite places to wander aimlessly, Aerobreeze and Mismera disappeared. I tried for months to find a substitute for either or anything else that made me feel similar magic but couldn't. Seeing this makes me want to go back into SL but I wonder how different it is now...
I don't even know if my computer will be able to even run the Viewer, and even if I can skins and avatars have improved to such perfection, that my mostly patched together from freebies avatar, which I love and don't necessarily want to change, would look like a really scruffy cartoon version of the current SL residents.

Any tips for an 8hr a day veteran regressed back to noob, on the best places to go to update my gear? But it's not really relevant what I look like, more than anything what I'm looking for beautiful, magical, dreamy places to roam. Any ideas? Deserts, seedy motels, dilapidated wastelands? Dreamy skyscapes, art installations etc.?

Not for gaming, just roaming, exploring, taking photos and maybe but very rarely occasionally speak to someone. So sorry for this ultra long comment. It's probably way in the wrong place, yr picture was just so stunning with a sense for the atmospheric so I thought I'd ask. You might be helpful even though yr stunning, a girls gotta try :) I am missing SL so much it makes me cry right this minute but I don't know where to travel if I log in anymore. Will you help me or point me in the direction of where I should ask all this instead? Thank you! And thank you for relighting my SL Fire. Yr amazing!