Writer looking for work/compensation/benefits

xRaivex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!  I'm Richard Tempo and I'm a writer studying Communication and English as a full-time student in college.  I want to help your business succeed whether it is new or already established, and I think my wide portfolio of writing skills can help your business grow.

I have experience with RP writing (character bios and stories), blogging (both for SL and my own advancement), and writing short pieces of fiction both for SL and RL in school and for leisure.   I am always willing to try new content, so if I receive training, I'll be happy to expand my portfolio to help you with that specific business type.  If I get taught with enough specificity, I can help you.

Given my wide variety of SL writing, I'd like to try something more creative rather than something more business-related, meaning I'd like to help develop stories and characters for RPs and other works of fiction in addition to backgrounds for sims.  I can also help you with writing an academic essay by providing editing and proofreading, something that I'd also like to offer to aid in my employment.  If I can't help you write, I can at least help you proofread and make your work more presentable.  I'd really like to help, so even if you don't have a need for someone creative, I can also help you with marketing and advertising.  I'd even expand into doing things not related to writing for your sim, such as an attendant (RPing sim).

I'm a full-time student, so I have some time constraints, but I can be available most evenings if needed (and I'm completely free on the weekends).  I will try my best to make myself available.

I look forward to hearing your responses to this ad.  I'm best reached inworld at xRaivex Resident/Richard Tempo, and I will try my hardest to check messages frequently.  Thanks for reading!

Hi,

I am looking for a writer to accompany me on various topics for 4m my Eyes. The topics will be in lines that you are comfortable to work with and there will also be pay structure. Am expecting 4 articles per month, that is one each week.

If you are interested, please leave an email at debbyomresident@gmail.com.

With Best regards,

Debby Sharma.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.