Wanted: Experienced Club Promoters, Hostesses and DJs.

Ceilidh Noel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. I own a Resort Hotel & Spa with a detached club/lounge on the property. We only opened our doors a couple of months ago and renting guests have been requesting a schedule of live entertainment lately. Considering that it wasn't my intention to have a *club* per se, I am not familiar with this aspect of Second Life. I would like to ultimately have daily entertainment (so this is an opportunity for more than one promoter or DJ) and to host themed parties, but we can start with weekend entertainment. Our current events are well-attended, but I'd like to see it go to the next level. DJs: Must have your own stream. The use of voice or not is at your discretion. I don't require DJs to speak during their sets, but I also don't mind it. Any tips you earn are yours to keep, Sim-Sational Estates does not take a percentage. Seeing how we are new, you will receive a L$ stipend for each set (in addition to your tips). The ability to invite guests and pack a house is a plus! I have a variety of musical interests and an international clientele so all languages and musical genres are welcomed. Promoters/Hostesses: Because we're so new, I need help getting our name out there and bringing people to our events. Your job will be to invite people to our Group, attract/greet party goers and promote our Club/Lounge. All tips you earn during an event are yours to keep and you will receive an L$ stipend for each event. A salaried position is also a possibility. If you are interested, please contact Ceilidh Noel inworld via notecard or IM and I will respond shortly. To view the property, please see the 2nd Pick in my profile. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you soon! -Ceilidh Noel

hi again..

i am SO pleased with the huge influx of responses to my request for DJs and Hosts/Promoters. Due to the influx of inworld IMs i'm receiving from this post, i'd now like potential applicants to leave me a notecard regarding these positions. i know notecards are a pain, but my IMs are getting capped and i want to make sure i am able to get back to everyone.

i've selected a few DJs and a couple of hosts.. i still need a good promoter so please leave me a notecard with *promoter* as the subject title.

thanks again everyone for contacting me.. just don't forget.. notecards, notecards notecards.. no more IMs until i respond back to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.