URGENT Will pay L. Need to have help to pick out my outfit! Going to an event and want to look fab

CarmenKlein1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be attending an event onf a Game of Thrones SIM. I want to look as drop dead fabulous as I possibly can. I want the best dress, the best jewelry enesemble, hair, the whole nine yards. I want someone to help me pick it it all out that has a bit better knowledge of some of the best stores in SL as well as good ways to pair things. Please get back to me soon!!! I would be willing to part with some L for your time and help.

CarmenKlein1 wrote:

Tomorrow afternoon I will be attending an event onf a Game of Thrones SIM. I want to look as drop dead fabulous as I possibly can. I want the best dress, the best jewelry
ensemble
, hair, the whole nine yards. I want someone to help me pick it it all out that has a bit better knowledge of some of the best stores in SL as well as good ways to pair things. Please get back to me soon!!!
I would be willing to part with some L for your time and help.

Gee, i would hope so as this could take hours of you trying to make up your mind... Lets be honest here.. No one at this event will really give a rats hind quarters what you were wearing 2 minutes after it's over. Pick an outfit and go.

Black and gold dress, not too prudish? Ok, how about this one?

http://www.closetdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/002.jpg

It's name is Scarlet, it has two parts, mesh armor and mesh skirt. It's available at a store called DIRAM. (price's 600, or 650 ld, not sure right now)  Bracelets are not included, and mask is sold  separately at the same store ) I have not the LM. But you can easily find it in search

About long hair, perhaps you can find one of your liking at EMO-TIONS (Store both in marketplace and inworld) In any case, there's plenty of very nice long hairs in Marketplace and inworld as well

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.