Personal Stylist- Let me style you!

WiccanBeauty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you struggling with your Second Life Look? Do you often admire other avatars for their beauty and wonder what you could do to make your avatar more appealing? I am here to help! I love helping others and figured, why not start a bit of a business adventure! I am not available to new Second Lifers, nothing against any of you, I just do not want the hassle of having to explain basic rezzing or beginning second life steps to anyone (If you are already past this stage in Second Life then I MIGHT consider taking you on). I would like to help those who have been in second life for a little while and have the hang of things but have just never bothered to advance their appearance because they have been too intimdated or too afraid of change. 

1.)Meeting for consultation is free

2.) Once you are a standing client, fashion advice and tips will ALWAYS be free. 

3.) Cost: The amount you are willing to spend on an outfit/look (which has to at least be 200 Lindens for outfits/styles to start) plus an additional 200 Lindens (my cost). If we are talking a complete one time makeover of an avatar such as skin, shape, etc then cost is what you are willing to spend on that look, and I will not set a linden limit here but please remember better quality merchandise usually means more L$., plus my cost which is 450 Lindens. 

Below are some photos of my avatar along with some different outfits/styles I have put together.

Denim Mix_002.jpg

A look created for the ModeLS Magazine Denim Style Challenge which I was selected for and appeared in the                                                 magazine for. Link here: http://issuu.com/rboniefacio/docs/modelsissue24    (page 105)

photo 1 fashionista_002.jpg

Fashionista 4_001.jpg

The above two photos are two looks out of four that I created, again for ModeLS Magazine for an article I                     submitted called Formidable Fashionista. Link here: http://issuu.com/rboniefacio/docs/models_issue_25   (Page 149)

jly7 bohemian chic2_001.jpgjly7 bohemian chic4_001.jpg

The above look (above two photos) I recently created for another photo contest for ModeLS Magazine, not sure if I have                                                                             been picked as a winner or not yet on this one :P 

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Here is my recently created ALT that I created out of sheer boredom lol

!!The shape depicted for the alt here was actually only 99 Lindens and the skin only 10 Lindens!!

MelynMair_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.