Paying $50K - $70K for custom building.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's the basic layout of the structure. It's a bit crude but if you need anything explained let me know. I will do my best to make things clear. :) 

Floor 1

http://i58.tinypic.com/4kena1.jpg

Basically there's going to be 2 30x30 rooms with a 60x10 hallway on each side that connects 3 20x20 rooms on each side as well. The first 30x30 room is going to be the main lobby. In the center of this lobby, I plan to put a receptionist desk and some signs beside it for group info and such. Although it's not drawn on here, I also plan to put 2 semi circular staircases leading up to the second floor catwalk and Master Bedroom. Points A-F are to be sliding glass doors that operate automatically, while points 1-6 are to be regular doors. 

Floor 2

http://i62.tinypic.com/15gbby9.png

This may be kind of confusing but I tried to outline in red where the second floor is going to be. All you really have to worry about is the 10x 30 catwalk that goes all the way around the first 30x30 room and the 3 30x30 rooms on the 2nd floor. The first of those 30x30 rooms is to be a Master Bedroom. The 30x30 room to the left is to have an open spinning vault door and is going to be like a walk in safe. The 30x30 room to the right of the Master Bedroom is going to be a private strippers stage. When you walk into that room, the back 10x30 wall will be the stage. 

This should be a 60x90 building (maybe a bit more when you include wall thickness and stuff. However I also plan to have front courtyard and a outside pool area in the back, both of which will be 30x90 or whatever is left I want the entire project to fit a 120x120 area or 1/4 of a sim easily. 

Details and Furniture

There are some things I want built in that I didn't really express in the 2 drawings above. Things like a fountain in the courtyard out front, a pool area in the back, a couple chandaliers, the vault door, the stripping stage, etc... 

Also as far as details are concerned I obviously don't want it to look like a box. Therefore I'd like a "face" built around the box to give it the appearance of a "classic style" building. Windows can be placed on the outside of this face, but I want them tinted a reflective pitch black so the wall can't be seen behind it. The entire builiding itself is to be done in Black and Gold Perhaps with a golden money sign on the front gate in the courtyard and a golden piggy bank on the main entrance door. 

I will pay $70K for good work but don't really want to go aove that. If you feel you could do it and it might cost slightly more, reply here or send me a notecard and I'll see I'f I'm willing to do it. Better textures and builiding skills =- more money. 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.