New Blogger looking for projects!!!

HunnieVonMunster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As I am a new blogger / stylist, in a perfect world compensation would be amazing. However for now, at this time what is more important are the experiences of getting into the blogging scene and exposure, so just reviewing any items given to me would be great, and am also open to any work within the industry.

You can expect a well thought out and great quality photo & blurb with all credit given and link to your destination provided. I am always open to suggestions. My style pictures on my blog are all without photoshop, I feel that in order to show case properly to the consumer, the fashion of SL, it's only fair to photo pieces as they are, so I do not add, enhance, etc. I want them to see what they can expect if they decide to purchase. 

My Blog: The Style Asylum

To respond, please Send Notecard & Message In world to: hunnievonmunster

I'm also open to working events,  putting styles together, working with blogging agencies... literally anything I can do to gain more experience & exposure in the SL fashion industry I am open to! 

If you read alllll of that crazy info You are amazing. and if you made it out alive, Congrats! lol Thanks so much!

Hunnie VonM (hunnievonmunster) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.