Hiring at PopRocks Music Club

Brenda9616

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Due to increased volumes we are currently looking for DJs & Hosts on ALL TIME ZONES. PopRocks receives a huge amount of compliments about our fun, friendly & welcoming environment, so I cannot highlight enough the need for you to be of an out going personality & a people person that loves to provide the ultimate Second Life clubbing experience.

➜ DJ's must enjoy playing 70s, 80s & 90s Variety music. "No Thrash Metal"

➜ No previous experience is essential but would be an advantage, we focus more on the personality and out going nature of our staff.

➜ HOST must be fun, friendly and welcoming.

➜ Two hour events, ROUND THE CLOCK! Permanent scheduled slots
(currently have lots of slots available from 10pm slt through to 12pm slt)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj04dGQwqz6VdE14cTM2NFJTZlA3RzlvbFFyV1BXbVE#gid=0

➜ 100% Tips Only

MESSAGE: VIVALATEASE RESIDENT, SHANLEYCISERO RESIDENT, BRENDA9616 RESIDENT OR VISIT POPROCKS AND CHECK IT OUT
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Disco%20Italy/68/68/31

Hello Poprocks Music Club!

I'm Juliet, a young woman who is new to Second Life and is interested in a hosting job. I finished reading your forum and am interested in the offer available. Although as of now I'm quite new, I do have the outgoing and cheerful personality you're looking for, so I think I'd be quite good for this job. My English also excells, which in my opinion is a huge bonus to my skills. 

I'm really interested in this job and would love to be apart of your Music Club. If you should consider me, please notify me of any questions or comments you may have. 

Thank you, 

Juliet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.