Hiring!! Club Papillion and Club Envy! All positions.

lynnie Rhiadra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there! I'm Lynnie, Manager of Club Papillion and Club Envy I'm looking for individuals looking to make some honest Linden.

What we're looking for currently! And yes, all positions pay.

• Dj's - Please be aware you can't just play what you like, keep the patrons in mind. (Rock, metal, dance are acceptable.) Of course you'll be playing music and be responsible for your showing up. I don't want to have to chase you down now!
  • Hosts and Hostesses - Please be cheery, happy, bubbly -- you know the deal. Hosts and hostesses are encouraged to speak with the guests and remind people of upcoming events when they arrive and before they leave! Most of all make people feel welcome.
  • Entourage - Your jobs?! Tell people about the club, tell your friends, have a place you like to hang out? Bring the people to us for good music and company! Of course, you will be reimbursed for your time for bringing friends.
  • Dancers - Possible stripping, it is an adult place after all! Both male and female are welcome! We do not discriminate. This means you will need to have a grasp of the English language, can't just stand and AFK out and make money hmm?

Come contact me inworld if you're interested in any of the positions, of course tell me your qualifications as well. I look forward to the messages! And of course if I don't message back it's nothing personal, just means I'm either afk or busy! Don't be afraid to add me inworld if you can't catch me at the club.

Yes you will be paid to those who are curious. Still looking for dj's! Hosts get in contact with me.

Lynnie Rhiadra, Manager.

lynnie.rhiadra Inworld name.

Hope to hear from interested people <3.

Come visit us!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Papillon Beach Resort/231/157/21

Send me a notecard with this format So I can contact you when I am offline, speeds the process up mhmm!

1. Second Life Name:

2. Real Life Age:

3. Second Life Birthday:

4. Male or Female (inworld):

5. Timezone:

6. Position applying for: [ ] Dancer [ ] Host [ ] DJ [ ] Entourage

7. When are you able to work? (SLT)

8. Have you worked at the position you are applying for in the past? If yes, where and how long?

Any questions please write them below this!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.