Psychology

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dres...i'm being serious here.

Male, female. To me it's the same.

When i refered my sexual orientationl, is because i don't do it in RL. I can´t. But i know a lot of people who really search for a gay psychologist. Besides the clinical and theoretical experience / knowledge, WE really understand what the other person is saying

More to say...

Thanks.

I can't really tell from your post if you're legit or not, but I might suggest you advertise in a GLBT publication in RL, if you want to use your orientation as a selling point for your psychotherapy services.

When I wanted to find an open-minded therapist that my medical coverage would cover, I looked for those who advertised in local free GLBT magazines & cross-referenced them with the list of local therapists my coverage would cover. I found a very good therapist this way.

So bad, so bad.

No way would a true professional peddle their wares in such a crass way in a virtual world. Surely true psychologists/psychiatrists,lawyers, doctors, etc., have to be carefully licenced in RL. 

Heaven help anyone who is mad/sad/desperate enough to think you are legit. If you are legit, then shame on you!

LL have run into trouble over gambling and ageplay. It is a wonder unlicenced medical practitioners and the like haven't also been outlawed in SL.

As for declaring your sexuality, cor blimey, just so unprofessional and unnecessary.

Perseus Penucca wrote:

I never thought people would feel the things they descibed, until the moment.

Sorry.

Just deleted the message.

And...I know what i'm doing...

And if that were true, that would make you one of the worst psychologists ever! Seems, in spite of your claims to have been a psychologist since 1994, you know so little about people!!!

I agree absolutely with the other participants (i underline that i read your first post before you delete it). I could write many things now but i consider that is unnecessary. Except of you are not professional, if you want to help (especially in SL) learn to do it without returns. Have in mind one more: The people, who are really great, don't know about it and if they know it, they never speak about it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.