CarmDesign Logo and Livery Design

Carmarenton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

CarmDesign logo

Hey there,

So yeah. I do logo design. Some examples of my work are here. I have five years of real world experience in logo and web design, so you can trust me to fulfil your logo design needs. I'll work closely with you to ensure you get the best logo design possible, at a very competitive rate.

New! CarmDesign now offers plane, helicopter and boat liveries, at the same prices as logos! Scroll down to see more on livery design.

Logo design

How to order a logo

1. Firstly, PM me with the name of the company/organization to be included in the logo, the colours to use in the logo (if you're unsure, tell me and I'll do some concept designs) and the number of logos to produce (see pricing below).
  2. I'll reply with whether it's OK for me to start work or not. Assuming it is, at this stage you will pay a deposit - please see the pricing table below.
  3. Once the deposit is paid into my Lindens, I'll start working on the logo. Average turnaround is seven days, although it may be longer or shorter depending on my workload. I'll notify you if I think it'll be more than two weeks, and you'll have an opportunity to cancel and have your deposit refunded.
  4. I will provide the requested logo/s, with my watermark on, in texture format. I retain copyright of these images until you have paid me the full sum.
  5. You are entitled to 3 revisions of your logo for free. After those three revisions, you must pay a surcharge of L$50 per additional revision.
  6. Assuming the logo(s) is(are) satisfactory, you will pay me the full sum of Lindens.
  7. I will send you the logo(s) without the watermark as a Second Life texture. The transaction is complete - you now have full copyright ownership of the logos that I designed on your behalf.

Pricing

Number of logo designs                Price (L$)                Deposit (L$)

1                                                    L$1000                    L$250

3                                                    LS$1750                 L$875

5                                                    LS$3500                 L$1750

Unless you choose an extra, your logo will be delivered to you in texture format only.

Extras

Extra name                                   Price (L$)                                                                                   

Get more than 3 revisions            L$50 (per revision)

Get PSD file as well as texture     L$50

Get PDN file as well as texture    L$50

Get XCF file as well as texture    L$50

Get other file format                      L$100 (subject to confirmation I can create file in such format)

Expedited delivery (3 days)          L$300

Other                                            Contact me with your request for pricing

Livery design

Please note that in order to do a livery design, I need the original textures or a paint template of some sort. I am also unable to create liveries for no-mod vehicles without customization scripts. If you do not know what these are, contact me and I will help you establish whether or not I can make a design for your vehicle. 

How to order a livery

1. Firstly, pop me a notecard in world with the type of livery you want (boat/plane/heli), the colours to use in the livery (if you're unsure, tell me and I'll do some concept designs) and the number of liveries to produce (see pricing below).
  2. I'll reply with whether it's OK for me to start work or not. Assuming it is, at this stage you will pay a deposit - please see the pricing table below.
  3. Once the deposit is paid into my Linden account, I'll start working on the livery. Average turnaround is seven days, although it may be longer or shorter depending on my workload. I'll notify you if I think it'll be more than two weeks, and you'll have an opportunity to cancel and have your deposit refunded - although this is extremely rare.
  4. I will provide the requested livery/ies, with my watermark on, in texture format. I retain copyright of these images until you have paid me the full sum.
  5. You are entitled to 3 revisions of your livery for free. After those three revisions, you must pay a surcharge of L$50 per additional revision.
  6. Assuming the livery(ies) is(are) satisfactory, you will pay me the full sum of Lindens.
  7. I will send you the livery/ies without the watermark as a Second Life texture. The transaction is complete - you now have full copyright ownership of the liveries I have produced for you.

Pricing

Number of livery designs                Price (L$)                Deposit (L$)

1                                                    L$1000                    L$250

3                                                    LS$1750                 L$875

5                                                    LS$3500                 L$1750

Unless you choose an extra, your livery will be delivered to you in texture format only.

Extras

Extra name                                   Price (L$)                                                                                   

Get more than 3 revisions            L$50 (per revision)

Get PSD file as well as texture     L$50

Get PDN file as well as texture    L$50

Get XCF file as well as texture    L$50

Get other file format                      L$100 (subject to confirmation I can create file in such format)

Expedited delivery (3 days)          L$300

Other                                            Contact me with your request for pricing

I hope to be able to work with you soon on logo or livery design!

Carmarenton =>

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.