**Looking for a job**

Karridale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there! I'm Karridale, a very nice, friendly girl. I have recently just joined Second Life officially, (I have been messing around on and off for 2 years) looking for a way to make my days more interesting. I joined to make new friends, explore cool virtual places, and express my passion for writing. I am going to become a blogger for some SL companies. I am also working on a Facebook for my SL avatar. It will have no real-world experiences in them whatsoever; I want my Second Life social media and my first life social media to be completely separate (see what I did there?). 

I have very high hopes and expectations for this project because I know I am capable of doing what I plan to achieve. However, this will all be very hard to do without lindens. So, I have come here in search of a job! I am looking for something that is:

Flexible with hours- I am busy until 2:45 pm E.S.T Monday through Friday. My weekends are clear unless told otherwise.

Clean- I refuse to participate in sexual activities and/or conversations. I am just not comfortable with doing that kind of stuff.

Social- I love meeting new people! Conversations are what makes life less boring, so let's keep the fun level high, right?

Roleplay involved- I started this thread with an idea of having a job that is like this. My creativity and imagination flows so much and at very high levels. I am thinking of positions like waitress, receptionist, etc. 

Business involved- Selling land or clothing is something I want to do in real life as well as SL. I can get very engaged in a customer, helping them find whatever they need and/or want. It's fun helping people regardless, so even if I am the cashier I would love it!

Not club related- Every time I have been in SL, I have had a job as a host in a club. Based on past experiences, I am in no way interested in working at another club. It's hard to get in hours...tips are hard to get...there's no steady income...

I am very open-minded to any suggestions you may have. If anyone would like to help or offer me a job, please send a notecard to Karridale. Soon, my Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and blog page links will be posted on my profile page. Thank you so much for being interested in me!

Facebook Page

Blog

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.