BUILDER 4 HIRE

Happy Toshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Need some stuff for your rez day party or bach party? Maybe you need a custom store or club? Need to make your house pop with custom furniture? Maybe you just want some furniture for the outside on this gorgeous free sim? I can do just about anything your heart desires. (Roleplaying and sci fi stuff I cant do I might be able to do if there is extra for supplies other then that I cant sorry)

Check out my store on the marketplace all my new stuff is on the bottom! Done in photoshop well textured beautiful colors!! Anyway hit me up and we will work something out no job is to small or to big.. Big jobs take time maybe depending on what it is. If you want it done right and well textured you will let it take the time needed to do it..

I dont come back to t he forums really ... Better to msg me inworld Happy Toshi for a response will get back to you in 2-8 hours most of the time. If you msg me here maybe 4-9 months dont send me mail either that takes even longer... Anyways I will match most prices as well!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.