Are you looking for Work?

Jessxx94

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you interested in being involved with a Country/Southern Rock/Blues "Party in The Woods" kind of Club?

We are currently looking for Dj's and Hosts for a new venue that is opening. 

Requirements:

• Must be reliable and turn up to shifts on time (At least 5-10 minutes earlier than shift start time).
  • Must be able to entertain - Ideally you will know how to have a good time, joke around with patrons and keep the atmphophere pumping at all times and be outgoing.
  • Ideally you will have experience working in clubs of this genre (prefered but if you have expeirence in other clubs then please dont let this discourange you - still apply!).
  • Avaliable between 2-8pm SLT.

If you are interested in applying or finding out more information please contact me in world

***BUYER BEWARE***  THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM.    I placed an order for a 7 day week of  DJ's and Host and was charged 11,000 Linden due upfront to place the order.   They were paid in full.  (my mistake I know)  One host is the only one that showed up and he was 50 mins late.    I asked for a refund since they did not complete their end of the contract but I have yet to see anything returned.   The owner of this business Fenrιr (zefenrir) refused to refund the linden for a contract he did not fullfill.   It doesn't matter if it's $45 worth of linden or $45,000,  a theif is a theif.  

Chat logs are available for proof if you would like and Linden Labs has been notifieid so no other SL resident will fall prey to this scam.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.