Adult Club Searching for Staff

Casidei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you're looking to work at a club that does all the same tired themes that have been done to death, where each event looks so much alike, you can't tell where one ends and the next begins, were you're nothing more than a robot and never asked to think outside the box....then our club probably isn't for you.

However, if you're looking for a club where you're actually asked for suggestions on your themes, where you're encouraged to think outside the box to make your events stand out, where the staff is truly family....then don't stop reading now.

Blade's Edge is desperate for good, high energy Dancers, Hosts, and DJ's.  Come check us out and grab an application . Or contact Casidei Resident inworld.

We need you!

Hello I'm MachoMan65. Been here for a week and really enjoying it. I'm interested in finding employment here. What are your job requirements? I have a dancing HUD and can dance very well on the dance floor. I'm willing to learn and would like to learn how to host, DJ, dance, anything you want me to. Please contact me. I will be looking for some land to purchase or rent, Thank you. Larry

I will love to work for you. it fits for me and i love helping custmers.

i'm 4Months years old and 138 days. like i said i will love to work here !!!. please message me on SL on Chinoz. 

Thank you and i can't wait working with you !.

:smileyvery-happy:

Hi , I m New In Sl And I nees A work ^^ IfYou have a place for Me  I will love to bee Whit You I Can do all you things Dj Animation Stuff 

Contact Me In Sl Brandon/Boder1 

ANd Thinks For Every Thing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.