the official SL viewer works for me but firestorm refuses to open...

Riygan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My drivers are up to date but firestorm keep telling me they're not and refuses to launch, meanwhile the official viewer works but avatars won't load even in the lowest setting here are my specifications

Intel Core i3-2350M CPU@ 2.30 GHz 

RAM: 2.0 gb

OS 64bits, x64 processor

Windows 10

3 answers to this question

ehm.. you forget a important part of the spec, the graphics...

but seeing what you put in your post i'm seriously wondering if your machine is able to run SL in a proper way.

2GB Ram is not really a lot for current standards

And 64b OS on 2 GB isn't really logical, it might even slow your system down, but perhaps you have a special program that requires 64b.

I you want to tell us what your graphics are, please edit your post.

You left out the most important detail.  What graphics card (or graphics chip) is in your computer?  Is it by any chance an Intel HD chip?  And is it on this list?  >>> http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html .  Check the Windows 10 column.  If your chip is on that list, Intel does not make a driver that will work with Windows 10.  You will not be able to use Windows 10 and that computer in SL.

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.