my inventory is missing and I have tried everything to get it back even tried to send in a report

Domenta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

okay so  my invintory is completly gone i have tried clearing my cache even went threw it manualy. i've uninstalled and reinstaled my firestorm. I tried to file a report and have got no answer back from anyone. i even went as far as looking all over for an answer as to why and even considered maybe it was my computer so i tried logging on a different computer that i know works perfectly fine which i got the same problem  where as my gf loaded up her chara with no problem so then i started to think maybe i got hacked and my stuff was stolen? since it doesn't seem to be just my  computer...........so i have tried the clear all cache, relog, go to a deserted location... wait till its done saying fetching items....log out. ....log back in and still i have nothing

the SL viewer also doesn't work and hasn't fixed anything all of my things are still gone  and again i've cleared the cache and what not on there as well

i don't know what to do and im getting extreamly irritated with this whole situation and i would really like some help

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

at first, nobody ever go hacked on sl, only being uncarefull with your login info is something that gets accounts taken over.

If you'r not sure you kept your pw safe, change it.

but all of that aside..

did you clear cache and relogged at a empty sim till it was fully loaded again? or only clearing and go on?..

do the first, it can take up for quite some time if you have lot of items, go for walk or coffee while you wait... 30 minutes isn't rare...

What you also should try is using the official LL viewer, support won't help you when you'r not on the official viewer.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.