merchant box is not intializing no more

Isabelle Stoop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

escuse me but i have a huge problem can someone help , merchant box is not intializing no more , i have tried everything i couls find on google , i even send a case in market , can someone tell me if it happen to them ,and what they did to fix it please thank you

hello , i think this can help the issue , only i cannot do more , when i connect on beta , my avatar show a connection in the year 2012 , my inventory , apparence is the same name , the merchant box open, but when i connect back tho the one with the same name , the same avatar , carefull it is not a second avatar, its the same , my correct inventory , my av, are the one when i connect to secondlife not beta only cannot initialize the merchant box, i have disconnected the account market in the av connected on beta of the year 2012 ,thinking it may be a conflict , please tell me what you can do from the information i am giving, careful , my inventory the good one is the one of 2015 , the one that i have no more need is the one that shows in beta the years 2012 ;thank you

1 answer to this question

well, i must confess i barely understand what you are explaining in the second part of your post but ...

about your inventory updated in the beta grid, here is how to do :

you must reset your password from your dashboard and then you must wait 24 hours.

After 24 hours your inventory in the beta grid will be updated to the one you have today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.