Missing Items from land after region restart

Tone Benoir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was advised to make a claim with support but because of this statement "Note: To ensure accuracy and timeliness of our case response system, cases mis-filed under incorrect issue types may not receive a response." and the lack of a catagory that fits my issue.  My claim will most likely be ignored.  How can I make a claim if none of the choices fit my issue type?

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but I have a Specific issue and all I'm getting is generic, non issue related responses.  I paid real money for items that Linden Labs through a region restart deleted or stole from me.  My inventory is gone because of them and I seem to have no direct way to resolve this issue.

2 answers to this question

You need support. You should contact support. I agree with valerie's answer, to contact Live Chat. They may well instruct you to submit a support ticket, but at least will be able to advise you which category to file your case under, and it will therefore not be ignored.

Contrary to myth and legend, Second Life Support employees are paid to give support. It is not in their interests to ignore residents with problems, and they do know this.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.