Lost inventory in Agni..but still exists in Aditi

Kayella Kurrajong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

While sorting folders I discovered that my Landscape folder disappeared.  I logged in to the beta grid and there are my missing items.  After conducting all the tips & hints to retrieve lost items, I contacted SL Support.  I am advised that I am out of luck.  Has anyone else with missing inventory from the main grid been able to see their missing items while in the beta grid (Aditi)?  Of course, I am also advised purchase records are no longer available after 32 days so I don't have proof of purchases.  Any ideas or am I truly SOL. 

2 answers to this question

Greetings, Kayella

Aditi beta grid profiles, inventory, cash balance, are all fake. That is to say, they have no physical connection to the main grid, are like a shadow, a memory. 

If you have truly lost/deleted a folder in your Agni inventory, and have tried everything suggested to retrieve it, including contacting Linden Lab support directly, who advise you that you are out of luck, then I am afraid you are out of luck.

Exactly how did LL tell you that you were out of luck?  If you are not a Premium member, they will not extend the full capacity of tech support to help you recover lost inventory.  It may be worth while to take a one month Premium membership and file your support ticket again.

If you ARE Premium, and were told you were out of luck, then you really are out of luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.