Los my Misp Go Kart.

Xtreme99

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was racing at New York speed way when i get crash and automatic log off. my Misp Go Kart always go to my lost and found folder, but this time it got lost and it was the only car that i had. 

That was the first car that i had and someone gave it to me and told me to take care of it. i have try it to search it, but i have no clue where is it and its a piece of history in Sl racing, because they dont make it anymore.

i feel so bad now, because i dont have a good and historic ride in my inventory.

i realy need my go kart back in my inventor, and i hope you can help me get it back.

Thank You.

2 answers to this question

Get in touch with the owner of the sim where you lost it.  Ask him/her to do two things:

1. Look for your car at the sim's garbage collection spot, location < 0.0,0.0,0.0> .  He'll probably find a lot of lost things there --- maybe your car.

2. Open World >> Debug >> Top Scripts  and look for your car by either your name or its name.

If you can't find the car with either of those two steps, then it is either in your invenory, but not showing up in your locally cached copy, or it is lost forever.  If it's just not showing up in your locally cached copy of invenory, clear your cache and rebuild it.  You may want to do that manually, from outside SL >>>  http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=cache_clear . Those instructions will work for any viewer, but were written for Phoenix/Firestorm users.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.