Items won't disappear from my worn tab while editing my appearance

Mark Aubin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I currently have some very old boots that i bought a long time ago.    They won't disappear from my "worn" tab & when I search for them in inventory it shows the following behind the item name:

( Error: Object is in current outfit  but not attached )

Example: Kboots - black - boxed ( no modify ) ( no transfer ) ( Error: Object is in current outfit  but not attached )

ALSO,

When I go into the "wearing" tab it shows ALL the Kboots ( XL, L, etc )  ... they won't detach, remove, delete, etc..  even after I've clicked all of those options...

EDIT:  I can't find the reply button... so I'm editing my post?

I am using the Second Life Official Viewer.  I've attempted to clear cache, etc.  and even reinstalled SL... still have this issue :(

EDIT:  I"m using the current Second Life Viewer.  Not Singularity  STILL can't delete or get rid of the "Kboots".... pretty obnoxious

2 answers to this question

You may need to do this on the Linden Lab viewer, but it possibly may work on Singularity.

Open inventory and expand the Current Outfit folder.

You should see those boots (or anything else that shows the error "object is in current outfit but not attached" listed in the Current Outfit folder. Right click each of those unworn items in the Current Outfit folder and Delete.

Note that this only removes the link from the Current Outfit folder & doesn't delete the original item.

If you keep using Singularity, this bug will keep reoccuring though each time you change outfits.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.