Item

KeyaWalker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got a item but it is not in my recived items this is the item

Order number: 1428721554
Invoice number: e2b976fb-5579-a658-23ba-2f9e51a97d97

Item: Native GazeBo
  Quantity: 1
  Price: L$100
  Delivery Folder: Received Items

Total Payment: L$100

i also did it again just incase that i deleted it and it did not go in to my items list

Order number: 1428725563
Invoice number: e7887030-3a76-2af0-a484-a3351f546d8a

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**s://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif" border="0" />

Item: Native GazeBo
  Quantity: 1
  Price: L$100
  Delivery Folder: Received Items

Total Payment: L$100

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**s://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif" border="0" />

1 answer to this question

A tip for next time:  Do NOT buy an item a second time, until you have found out what the problem was the first time!  This is what we call "throwing good money after bad."

If the delivery failed, the first thing to check is whether you have set Busy (Unavailable) mode.  If you are in Busy mode, all inventory offers, including things you buy from an in world vendor or on the Marketplace, are automatically refused and will be permanently lost.

If that's not the problem, then go check your transaction log.  For Marketplace purchases, you can also find the information in My Marketplace/My Marketplace Purchases.  If the money was NOT taken out of your account, the transaction never actually happened.  Try it again.

If the money WAS taken out, the item should have been delivered.  If it is not in the Received Items section of your inventory, send a polite note or IM to the creator and request a re-delivery.  If they refuse (which is their right), or they don't respond within a few days, file a support ticket with LL, using Marketplace Issue as your issue type.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.