I lost my stuff it so so Expensive

Laura1 Lisa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I lost  my stuff it so so Expensive was rezzing it on my house and some one crsh the land and they back it wen it back all my 

stuff  that was in my house are gone and i am so sad cant found it in my inventory is there way to back my  stuff it no copy 

oh god that not fair :(

2 answers to this question

Do not panic Laura. Your inventoty is saved on SL servers and real losses are rare. Look in your lost and found folder: 

Look there for a coalesced object (it looks a bit like a Rubiks cube). Then go to a place where you have enough space to rez objects (a sandbox will do if you dont have enough land). 

Set your tools in edit mode (crt+B) and drag the coalesced cube gently slightly above the ground. All your items will appear in the same position as they were before you returned them. Just pick them back one by one to your inventory. 

If it does not help, please see this wiki and follow each step methodically

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

To finish, if you are a premium member, see the "support' section in the link above. 

Alternatively, if you cannot find it your Lost and Found using the methods valerie suggests, you might need to ask LL for a "roll back" (or the owner of the sim will need to ask for one).   This should be requested as soon as possible, but LL is under no obligation to roll a sim back, and often refuses (it is a solution that often causes more problems than it solves).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.