How do i do redelivery items?

dominicayers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Some stores have redelivery terminals available.  Go and check these.  Note however that some will not redeliver items you bought on MP, although some will and none will redeliver no copy items. 

If you can't find a redelivery terminal that works for you, you'll have to ask the creator, as Maddy suggested.

I hope you just deleted and not emptied Trash. I accidentally deleted a folder full of clothes recently during an inventory clear-out but also emptied the Trash, luckily just older clothes and not those purchased in the past few months. Submitted a ticket but not hopeful.

Maitreya has a redelivery terminal in its store at the back to the left so you can get any of that store's items you owned immediately. LeLutka also has a redelivery terminal in-store. I'm not sure offhand about Blueberry and KC Shoes so check in-store but if not, send a notecard to the store owners and same for any other missing items. I found those I contacted very helpful. The main problem is remembering what you had but checking your Outfits folder should help there. If you purchased on Marketplace, you have access to all purchases you ever made but if inworld, you can only go back 30 days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.