I am in despair, I can not log in Sekond Life.

Kaheyry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I am in despair, I can not log in Sekond Life. I completed the registration, I downloaded the SL on my laptop, I turned off the firewall and antivirus, I restarted the system but I can not log into SL. My laptop is not weak and the speed of the Internet a good signal and speed, but I can't understand what I am doing wrong.I read a lot of ways to solve the problem, but they didn't help me. ..the text on the banner of error: test Internet speed and configure a firewall (firewall is OFF, the speed is good)

Help me please

2 answers to this question

No useful information is contained in your question. "not weak" and "good speed" are useless to others trying to help you because we don't know that you understand Second Life's requirements. For all we know you're trying to login on a pocket calculator via 3800 baud.

Check the minimum specs and that a Speedtest.net test runs @ >3Mbit/s through to Dallas or Phoenix, USA. Edit your question to include factual information about your computer and connection.

Paste the exact wording of all errors you receive and note that it's better to fix problems with Firewalls than disable them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.