sl market place and wierd page slow down and non loading pages ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have been noticing theres a wierd slow down in loading of pages  or non loading of them in the sl marketplace why ?

im using IE lates on windows 10

wont use firefox since they broke it so that it accpts all cookies including ad and tracking cookies

whats wrong with the site any way to fix it ? and ye si got a super fast connection

• 2 weeks later...

1) I discovered if you click an MP link as "open in new tab" it is almost instantaneous

- but if you click the link, it takes 20secs plus to reload into current tab window

2) same problem on Edge and IE

- and i disabled all add-ins to be sure they were not the problem

3) switched to Chrome (have never used it) and links open almost instantaneously

So, is clearly a massive problem in Edge/IE reloading new contents in current tab.

I have been having the same issue. The marketplace is incredibly slow, with the normal shopping experience and the beta format. It has been going on for at least a few weeks now and it makes the shopping experience terrible and time consuming. There is nothing wrong with my computer because everything else runs smoothly, if not great. For me Chrome is doing the same thing but I have noticed opening in a different tab works a little faster. It would be great if the Lindens would, at least, maybe look into this? :matte-motes-angry:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.